Church of St Nicholas (Sankt Nicolai kyrka)
The church is mentioned in writing for the first time in 1161, the year. Then it was a small chapel.
She was a landmark for ships, and it is not surprising that the church is named after the patron saint of sailors of St. Nicholas.
The tower was added in 1400-ies.
The chair dates from the 1626 year.
Fonts in 1100.
In 1964 the church underwent a major reconstruction.