SIMRISHAMN


 Sankt Nicolai kyrka

 

Church of St Nicholas (Sankt Nicolai kyrka)

The church is mentioned in writing for the first time in 1161, the year. Then it was a small chapel.

She was a landmark for ships, and it is not surprising that the church is named after the patron saint of sailors of St. Nicholas.

The tower was added in 1400-ies.

The chair dates from the 1626 year.

Fonts in 1100.

In 1964 the church underwent a major reconstruction.

Фото 1. Церковь Святого Николая. Швеция, Симрисхамн