Castle Svaneholm (Svaneholms slott)
The castle is 30 kilometers from the city of Malmo on the highway E65 in the direction of Ystad.
It was built in 1580 by a nobleman Sparre.
In the 17th century the castle became a nobleman Axel Gillenshternu.
In the 18th century and early 19th century it belonged to Baron Rutger Makleanu.
In 1934 the castle passed to the Government after the death of the last owner of Charles Augustine Ehrensvärd.
When Skåne belonged to the Danes love to stay here Danish travelers.
Now the castle houses a museum that is dedicated to the life of the nobility - the display of clothing, weapons, textiles ... The palace rooms are open to all comers.
Go to the castle and adjacent park, part of the forest, lakes, meadows, blooming gardens.