Holy Trinity Church (Heliga Trefaldighetskyrkan)
The church was built between the years 1617 and 1628 in the Romanesque style.
It is located in the center of the street Vastra Storgatan 6, opposite the railway station.
The architect of the church - the Dutchman Lorenz van Steenwinckel.
The building has retained much of its original shape.
In 1865 was completed 59 meter tower.
The church is abundant natural light from 26 large windows.
The body was built in 1630 by Johann Lorenz.
The altar in 1625.
The chair is decorated with 58 statues of Christ and centimeter of the four Evangelists.
Wood carving on the benches date back to 1620 year.
Is the oldest chandelier donated by the church in 1636.
The church can seat 1,400 people.
The area in front of the church served as a cemetery until 1850.