Castle Troll-Lyngby (Trolle Ljungby slott)
The castle is located 140 kilometers from the town of Ystad, on road number 118.
This two-story main building, which was built in 1629 and two wings - West Wing, built in 1633, and the East Wing - built in 1787.
A stone bridge over the canal was built in 1806.
The building was restored in 17, 18, and in the middle of the 19th century.
With this lock is associated mystical legend, going from the 15th century: a servant sent to find out that they have devised the spirits that live in the castle, on the national holiday of Christmas. Ghosts and spirits are given to the servant, and the horn up and ordered a drink for their health. At this time the castle was a servant girl, captivated by otherworldly force. She said the guest, and shouted to him, that he escaped. The young man managed to escape unharmed from the dangerous walls of the castle, taking with him both donated a souvenir. Then the spirits are angry, and laid a curse on the castle, meaningful, that it will burn three times and will change their masters. Curse actually come true, everything is as it happened.
Now you can see in the yard are the same items from the legend - the horn and pipe.
Castle Marsvinskholm (Marsvinsholms slott)
The castle is located 12 kilometers from the town of Ystad on the highway E65.
It was built in the years 1644-1648 on stilts in a lake Otto Marsvinom.
Consists of a rectangular four-story building with two towers of five storeys.
The castle was rebuilt in the years 1782-1786 by Count Eric Ruut and in the years 1856-1857 by Baron Jules Shernbladom.
In the history of the castle had many owners, it is often bathe too long.
There are historical events associated with the palace: In 1805 Gustav IV Adolf was here announced his decision to join the war against Napoleon, creating a coalition with England and in 1945 met the British General Richard Henry Dyuing and Swedish and Danish generals, to discuss how and the Danish troops will be able to help the British in the case of Germany's surrender.
The castle is open to visitors, but you can see the fortifications around the canal.