Park Pildammsparken (Pildammsparken)
"A park with a pond overgrown with willows" - opened in 1914.
The area of 45 hectares of the park.
In the center is open round the field, where many tourists gather.
On the shore of a huge pond, an old water tower. In the southern built amphitheater, where concerts and performances. Also in the park are some interesting monuments and sculptures.
The park is rich in various flora.
Castle Malmehus (Malmohus)
The castle and city walls were built in the 15th century in Renaissance style.
In 1658 the castle was further strengthened by a deep moat, bastions and a ravelin.
The first fortifications began to build here in the 1400's.
First, the construction was used as a fortress and a prison (prison from 1828 to 1914). In 1444 the Mint was located here.
King of Denmark, Christian III, continued in 1537 - 1540 years to expand the castle in Malmo.
This is where the detention Earl James Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell, third husband of Mary Stuart.