Museum of Ancient monuments
Museum of the oldest monuments of the city located in the church of John the Baptist, whose construction history surrounded by legends of the founder of the city of Prince Leo and his wife - Hungarian princess Constantius. Some architectural details of the house came from the XIII century, and demonstrate mastery of old building architects. Temple several times: modern stylized reconstruction in the Gothic Revival style designed by architect Julian Z. 1887.
In the museum of ancient monuments - one of the oldest icons created by at Western and preserved to this day - "World of Our Lady of child" (XIV century second half), and the sculpture of that time - the figure of "Christ Strazhduschoho.