The church is located in Jukkasjärvi, which is 15 kilometers from the town of Kiruna.
It is the oldest surviving church in the entire Lapland.
She began to build in 1608.
The bell tower was built in the 1740s, and the attic dated 1785 year.
Here is a richly decorated altar is in the church of 1726.
In 1907, in connection with the repair, underfloor found 87 graves. Mummified body is very well preserved because of the dry soil and low temperature.