Kristianhavn - the old district of Copenhagen, whose construction began in 1618 on the orders ofChristian IV. There were building their mansions and wealthy merchants of the townspeople.Located on a street in the Church of the Saviour is famous for its spire, which is contrary to thearchitectural tradition of "twisted" anti-clockwise. One of the corners of the area - Christiania - once in the status of a running, was in the mid 70s. occupied by a large group of unemployed and homeless, who proclaimed him a "free city". Now here is the county, famous for its anarchy and the largest circulation of soft drugs in Europe.